- Call ‘lab’ on channel 17 immediately upon entering the gates/yard
- Proceed to waiting zone 1 and wait from instructions from lab over the 2way
- When permission Is granted; enter the shared zone – go slow and be prepared to stop as the reach stacker (fork) driver has right of way.
- Drive around to the weigh bridge where the lab will weight you in, be prepared to answer the following questions about the load
- Vehicle registration number
- Your name
- The farm you are carting for
- The commodity/grain on board
- The variety of the commodity or grain
- Your transport business/company name
- Once you have been weighed in proceed to the yellow sample platform
- The lab staff will guide you from this point forward.
- When exiting the grid to weigh out, once again go slow and be mindful of the reach stacker driver.
- Collect print out docket from the yellow dog door end of the building closest to hope valley road (on the left)